Sr. Staff Analyst (Enterprise)
We are looking for a Sr. Staff Analyst who will be responsible for all analytic aspects of our credit-based marketing acquisition strategy. In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to measure campaign performance and provide data-driven recommendation on acquisition and product strategies.
- Own the strategy for leveraging credit and other 3rd party data assets to drive value for the business
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation, and translate results into actionable items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment/ad spend.
- Leverage a variety of datasets including internal CRM data, credit data, as well as other 3rd party complimentary data in order to derive unique insights and strategies
- Analyze consumer experience through acquisition and product funnels as well as cross-business transfers to inform future tests and product development.
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on campaign tests (messaging changes, flow changes, marketing strategy, etc.)
- Partner with other stakeholders including Marketing, Product, Engineering, and data science etc. to develop testing and growth strategies.
- Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
- 5+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function
- Intellectually curious with a tendency to drive priorities independently based on a strong understanding of value to the business
- Experience with digital and offline marketing strategies such as Direct Mail or TV
- Strong track record of driving consumer and product insights
- Well rounded understanding of how initiatives drive financial outcomes for the business (Finance experience is a +)
- Experience in developing dashboards and end-to-end analytics that provide visibility into consumer behavior within acquisition and product flows
- Deep experience in analyzing consumer lending products such as personal loans or HELOC
- Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or equivalent BI tool
- Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment for various products and services
- Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience (Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
- An effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.