Sr. Growth Manager, FreedomPlus (Consumer FinTech)
Who we are
Freedom’s mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as “The Freedom Family”) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a talented, data-driven and entrepreneurial senior growth manager to join our team. You will oversee testing and scaling of marketing channels and drive growth and optimization strategies for FreedomPlus, a provider of unsecured personal loans with over $3 billion in loans originated. This role sits at the intersection of product marketing and customer acquisition. If you are passionate about uncovering new opportunities and finding ways to scale customer acquisition channels to drive ROI growth, you will love this role!
The right candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable developing and leading a data-driven marketing strategy, has proven experience scaling a business via direct to consumer digital channels, and thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Develop multichannel marketing and growth strategies to reach the right audience and efficiently convert high value prospects at scale.
- Own full funnel customer acquisition and collaborate with channel managers on strategy, planning, and execution of growth initiatives.
- Track direct and partner channels against business targets and KPIs, and work with the channel team to take proactive actions to address gaps.
- Support cross-sell and downstream monetization efforts.
- Own modeling, forecasting and business impact sizing of growth opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales on lead consumption planning and optimization to drive efficiencies from lead mix management.
- Partner with the creative team to test messaging that resonates and delivers ROI, while establishing positioning and brand identity.
- Work with the digital product team on landing page testing and optimizations to drive higher engagement and conversions.
- Work with data and analytics teams to deliver dashboards, measurement, and uncover actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Your day to day will include user acquisition and growth strategies, paid marketing channels, experimentation, financial modeling, pricing analyses, and more!
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter.
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination.
- You are data driven, adept at connecting datasets and mining the data for hidden insights, and drive curiosity around the “why” behind the “what”.
- You are hungry, and have an experimentation and learn mindset to drive continuous improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in digital/growth marketing.
- Previous growth experience at a consumer business where you have been responsible for an 8 figure P&L and marketing ROI.
- You are a full funnel growth marketer and have led/collaborated on building and scaling growth programs across a range of marketing acquisition channels.
- Proven experience scaling a business digitally using direct to consumer channels such as Search, Social and Display.
- Hands on with data and analysis of engagement and multichannel campaign performance.
- You are highly organized and resourceful, you make things happen.
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- A natural collaborator. You thrive in cross functional environments and can lead via influence to drive strong business outcomes
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- We push the envelope every day. Be an active part of a dynamic team that is at the cutting edge of modern day performance marketing.
- Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates with strong work ethic
- Have the best of both worlds: be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial culture that has sufficient resources to invest in doing the right things.
- Have a direct impact on the community. The work you do will enable thousands of Americans to have a path to sustainable financial freedom.
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader