Sr. Executive Compensation / Equity Reporting
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Reporting to the Vice President of Total Rewards, the Sr Executive Compensation / Equity will support Analytics and Reporting and play an integral role in analyzing, consulting and working with the Total Rewards team to implement new financial and expense analyses, programs and tools that support our health and wellness plans, incentive compensation, equity and related reporting and accounting. This role provides a mix of analytical, financial, project management and communication work. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join the team on the ground floor and has an appetite for a high-impact, high-visibility role to meet the changing needs of the company.
- Develop advanced financial models and conduct analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools and techniques (trend analyses on past financial and operational performance, root cause analyses, analysis of profitability drivers, scenario modeling for future options, unit-cost benchmarking, etc.)
- Develop business cases and scenario models to drive better business decisions
- Proactively monitor new developments impacting the operation and expenses that create potential risks to profitability targets
- Analyze and interpret financial data for use in management reviews and decisions
- Assist with reports and materials presented to the Leadership Team, Board of Directors Compensation Committee
- Provide compensation, equity and benefits modeling and expense accruals to the Finance department
- Identify opportunities to leverage data and analytics to better inform business decisions and assess plan or program effectiveness
- Assist with the production of standard monthly, quarterly, and annual internal management financial reports and statements
- Contribute to the design of the future state of reporting by leveraging new reporting systems (Oracle) and software (Share works)
- Liaise with Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure alignment with the business’s operational functions
- Become a ‘super user’ of Oracle system to effectively run reports, extract data and maintain operational efficiency
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other organizational leaders, such as IT, Finance, and Legal to provide consultation and improved efficiencies.
- A./B.S. in a related discipline required
- 5 years of progressive work experience in financial analysis, which includes experience in HR / Total Rewards analysis, financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Exposure to and/or knowledge of HR programs, processes, HR data management and human capital analytics. Strong HR process acumen and technical aptitude.
- Advanced spreadsheet and relational databases and charting/data visualization skills
- Proficiency in Oracle HCM experience highly desirable or a related HRIS platform preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of data accuracy
- CPA a plus
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth-Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix in 2016 and 2017!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.