Sr. Director, Loan Servicing
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
Launched in June 2016 with founding limited partners Freedom Financial Network and Stone Point Capital, FCCF funds the Freedom Financial Asset Management subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network. Freedom Financial Asset Management (FFAM) offers personal loans to help consumers consolidate their debts, lower interest rates and convert revolving debt into fixed-amortizing installment loans.
The Freedom Financial Asset Management (FFAM) Sr. Director, Loan Servicing is responsible for providing support and leadership for the combined Customer and Default Services operations for the Freedom Financial Network (FFN) Lending Operations.
The Senior Director is responsible for the development and delivery of the strategic vision, the daily achievement of production and performance objectives, that the team is highly trained and motivated to provide a premium customer experience, and to promote the Freedom values and culture.
- “Know Your Business”. Ensure the daily efficient management of the Loan Services staff driving the best possible performance and productivity. Be aware of performance to objective, be nimble in the management of the organization, be aware of obstacles and offer both options and solutions, and act with urgency when it comes to the successful achievement of goals.
- Hire, train, and retain a team of highly successful and engaged Loan Services staff. Ensure that each team member is provided the tools to be successful, the direction necessary to deliver consistently, and the environment in which to succeed, both personally and professionally.
- Drive all customer satisfaction activities within the Servicing Organization to ensure that our customers always receive the best possible experience; endorse one call resolution at all times and promote NPS activities consistently.
- Monitor and measure activities so as to ensure success. Know and understand the key metrics that drive the business, how to identify and act on trends, how to explore and expand on best practices and how to use data to drive successful strategies. Know fully the KPI’s and OKR’s that drive the business and be nimble in using this data to drive improvement. Where gaps exist, work with Reporting business partners to drive the development of robust reporting that will allow for a full understanding of the business.
- Communicate in a transparent manner; manage communications through floor huddles, one on ones, and staff meetings to ensure consistency in messaging at all times. Seek out and act on feedback given by peers, leaders, and team members alike.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance to ensure all policies and procedures are current and part of the new hire and on-going training curriculum. Work closely with Enterprise Risk Management on audit findings, act to completion on action plans, and ensure the fullest level of compliance at all times.
- Work with leadership and the Product/Engineering Development teams to identify process and tool enhancements. Be aware of industry trends, seek out information on best practices, and offer an on-going dialogue on ways in which to improve practices at all times.
- Provide leadership for both a team of internal and external vendor partners. Work in concert with all vendor partners to ensure consistency of performance and that they, like the internal staff, are provided with all the tools necessary to be successful.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience leading inbound/outbound servicing and collections teams in call center environments with a minimum of 200-400 heads span
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements governing lending operations
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements that result in efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Experience leading teams in Project delivery. Taking an idea from inception, definition of key objectives, gathering of resources, organized management of the process, on-time delivery, and aggressive post-delivery follow up on open issues/enhancements
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and ability to interpret financial data. Must be able to effectively analyze data trends, understand causal factors, and come to conclusions based on available data in the pursuit of improvement.
- Proven ability to identify and execute process improvements
- Experience managing vendors and cross-functional teams
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication skills
- Open and transparent Leadership skills with a heavy focus on ensuring that the needs of the employee team are considered in concert with all organizational objectives
- Prove experience learning modern business practices and technologies. Strong experience in driving CRM improvement, IVR, self-service, varied communication channels, dialer effectiveness, among others
- Deep knowledge around a multiple channel collections strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible time off (uncapped)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- A unique opportunity that provides the opportunity to help shape the future