Sr. Data Analyst
- Primary alignment is to provide deeper prescriptive and predictive analytical insights for FFAM Sales, Marketing, and Underwriting departments
- Identify customer segment trends & optimize contact strategies to improve sales efficiency and grow revenue.
- Advise on A/B experimentation & on the sample size/duration for statistical significance for Sales & Marketing initiatives.
- Provide insights and analysis to enhance our sales and underwriting funnels.
- Work directly with product and engineering to support new development initiatives and measure business impact.
- Support & build data visualizations while leveraging SQL and Python.
Your Background and Characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity and the ability to effectively communicate analytic insights to diverse audiences (executives, operations, and technical teams)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction to provide deliverables in a timely manner
- You have 3+ years of experience with financial data or within a loan servicing analytics function
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience and technical proficiency in SQL (Google BigQuery (GBQ) a plus), Tableau (Tableau Certified a plus), Excel, Google Sheets
- Advanced analytical skillset leveraging Python or R a plus, but not required
- You have a strong understanding on how data should be captured within products and services and are able to collaborate & guide the business and data engineering team
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.