Sr. Data Analyst
- Primary alignment is to provide deeper prescriptive and predictive analytical insights for FFAM Loan Servicing, Advanced Loan Servicing, and Underwriting departments
- Identify customer segment trends for borrower delinquency, & optimize contact strategies to mitigate losses
- Advise on A/B experimentation initiatives & on the sample size/duration for statistical significance for our Customer Dashboard
- Provide insights and analysis to enhance our Underwriting workflow & production
- Support & build data visualizations while leveraging SQL and Python
Your Background and Characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity and the ability to effectively communicate analytic insights to diverse audiences (executives, operations, and technical teams)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction to provide deliverables in a timely manner
- You have 3+ years of experience with financial data or within a loan servicing analytics function
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience and technical proficiency in SQL (Google BigQuery (GBQ) a plus), Tableau (Tableau Certified a plus), Excel, Google Sheets
- Advanced analytical skillset leveraging Python or R a plus, but not required
- You have a strong understanding on how data should be captured within products and services and are able to collaborate & guide the business and data engineering team
- You have developed dashboards and ad-hoc analyses that provide visibility into consumer behavior and process workflows
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.