Software Test Engineer (Remote)
We are a Full-Stack Test Engineering team that creates high-impact and low-drag activities in our pursuit of quality and productivity. As part of the Test Engineering team, you will work on the latest and greatest tools and technologies while meeting or exceeding team software quality standards. You would be part of an OKR driven team jointly owning the outcomes along with product and developers.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in AZ, CA, CO, NV, TX, UT, or WA.
- Deliver high-quality releases
- Leverage test automation to support CI/CD objectives of the organization
- Work on an agile team collaborating with product owners, business analysts, and developers.
- Maintain existing automation frameworks and suggest/make improvements to it
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a face-paced environment.
- Minimum 1 years of Quality assurance experience in Web or Mobile
- Suggest ways to improve the current process and tools.
- Good knowledge of all testing techniques and tools (Functional, performance, security, etc.)
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribution to the automation framework.
- Expected to give demos for tools and automation and participate in FFN Talks.
- Participate in key test engineering initiatives.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody):??We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted the Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increases with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader
#dice# #LI-TR2# #LI-Remote#