Senior Vice President - Enterprise Solutions
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
We are looking for a world class general manager to develop and drive the go to market plan for our enterprise solutions business. You are a seasoned financial services operator and dealmaker that thrives on innovation, relationship building and the creation of win-win solutions. You have demonstrated experience launching and managing enterprise solutions in the financial services space, leading business development and customer success teams, driving business value from partnerships and managing P&Ls. You are just as adept at identifying and launching new products and services as you are at managing existing businesses. This role will report to the Head of Growth Marketing and Strategic Partnerships.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Owning our enterprise solutions P&L
- Driving strategic business development and partnerships for the enterprise
- Managing and growing our existing wholesale and strategic partnership businesses
- Evaluating commercialization opportunities of existing direct to consumer businesses
- Launching new enterprise solutions
What You’ll Bring:
- A sophisticated Enterprise B2B product management, business development, customer success and account-based marketing approach to the organization
- Ability to build and manage a team and to develop trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A systematic focus on creating and applying best practice to the management of the strategic partnerships including annual account plans, QBR’s, in-depth analysis of current program results and benchmarking against similar partnerships.
- Ability to leverage data extensively in the management of the partners, the development of our strategic plans in each area, and ultimately in the management of the execution of the plans.
- 7-10 years of BD and strategic account management experience within Financial Services/ Fin Tech industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus factor.
- General Manager/Operator. Strong integrated / growth marketing background with track record of activating and growing consumer marketing-driven partnerships and taking P&L responsibility
- Sales and marketing leader. You will have a demonstrated history of segmenting, targeting and positioning offers into new vertical segments. You have built go to market plans from the ground up that include a combination of content, thought leadership, account based marketing along with strong sales execution.
- People manager. Successfully run teams in the past including those who manage the most strategic relationships in a company. Managing marketing and/or product at some point in their career would significantly strengthen your ability to succeed in this role.
- Leader. A trust-based style and engagement approach to leadership
- Relationship manager. Must have highly evolved relationship management skills and experience, including senior executive level interactions in past roles with C-level execs and marketing leaders. Current contacts with relevant strategic partners are a major plus factor.
- Collaborator. A mature executive who seeks collaboration with colleagues to "close the deal."
Why This Opportunity Is Unique:
- Freedom is uniquely positioned in the financial services marketplace to provide life-changing financial outcomes to a broad segment of financially struggling and striving consumers that are underserved by mainstream financial services companies.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a huge addressable market, a large unmet consumer need, and a highly differentiated value proposition.
- Your role is at the center of our brand and growth strategy for our enterprise. You will be highly visible and the work you do will drive critical, meaningful results for our business.