Senior Sourcing Manager - Professional Services & Contingent Workforce (Remote Work From Home)
Sourcing Manager for Professional Services and Contingent Workforce
The Freedom Procurement Team is growing and looking to add a Sourcing Manager for Professional Services and Contingent Workforce to drive services purchasing across our functional and business units. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting company-wide sourcing activities and initiatives in the areas of professional services and outsourced labor with an emphasis on technology and engineering.
This high-visibility role will be responsible for building and managing relationships with suppliers and internal Freedom Financial Network business owners, as well as supporting strategic sourcing initiatives, driving cost savings, identify and manage risk, discover efficiencies, and support growth strategies within the respective departments supported.
This role also requires the knowledge and skills to be able to identify, analyze, and quantify opportunities as well as the ability to support RFI and RFPs, and drive supplier negotiations.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, IL, UT, WA, OR.
- Proactively lead the development and execution of a program for professional and outsourcing initiatives across the company, taking ownership and responsibility
- Drive Contingent Workforce and Professional Services strategies expenditure while delivering major cost and/or value improvements
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to develop strategies for alignment for priorities
- Develop and report on analytics and insights that drive supplier planning, key priorities and activities within the category
- Direct the negotiation of master terms and SOWs
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking to suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency and advise stakeholders on terms and processes
- Evaluate and recommend purchasing opportunities/initiatives to Strategic Sourcing leadership utilizing current and emerging business models, assessing short-term and long-term industry and strategic considerations
- Support RFI/RFQ/RFPs from start to finish, including creation, issuance, and facilitation of the entire process, through vendor evaluations (using scorecards) and vendor selection
- As directed, performs assigned vendor management activities (business reviews, scorecards) in alignment with the Vendor Management Office and Supplier Risk Management teams.
- Demonstrate and practice a high degree of professional integrity and ethical responsibility in all business activities
- Direct and successful experience in procuring global professional services, outsourced workforce, and business process outsourcing, with a specific expertise in technology and engineering
- Significant experience in building out a company-wide global program to manage professional and outsourcing initiatives across the company
- High-tech or Financial Services industries experience preferred. It is a bonus to have worked in a startup, consulting firm, or other high growth, fast paced company.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment with several stakeholders
- Extremely organized; able to collaborate and partner in a complex environment; have good communication and facilitation skills; and be a motivated self-starter
- 7+ years’ experience specifically in the strategic sourcing / category management / purchasing field, including progressive strategic sourcing and direct negotiations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or related degree or the equivalent in relevant experience.
- Experience establishing business processes, managing performance, supplier relationship management, driving organizational change preferred.
- Self-driven and able to work independently as well as lead and participate in cross functional teams
- Solid financial and/or quantitative modeling, highly proficient with using MS Excel for analysis
- Significant experience with RFI/RFQ/RFP, reverse auctions
- Experience with ERP and Source-to-Pay tools
- Experience developing and/or presenting business cases and articulate communication of quantitative and qualitative information with executives
- Experience in contract review and redlining, coordinating review cycles with legal department
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.