Senior Product Manager, Sales Operations (Remote)
Our business has been built on a combination of the innovative use of technology and delivering first class sales and service experiences to our prospects and customers through a well-trained and caring team. As we scale, and the expectations of consumers for how they want to interact with the brands that serve them evolve, we need an operations environment that can scale with us and exceed consumers’ expectations while delivering scale, efficiency, and a great agent and consumer experience. We deliver in an environment where traditional system boundaries (between the contact center and the CRM and home-grown custom applications, for example) are blurring and the capabilities provided by the latest generation of cloud communications software companies are becoming very powerful. Taking the best solutions and integrations and delivering on outcomes is how we win. The pace of change is exhilarating!
We need a first-class product manager to partner and drive our investments in end to end, omni channel, contact center strategy, supporting our sales division. Collaborating across all stakeholders to drive excitement and alignment. S/He will partner information technology, engineering, other product teams, and operations to build and execute on a compelling roadmap for optimization across our operational capabilities – CRM, voice, chat, SMS, email, analytics, integration of software platforms, workforce management, and data warehouse, for sales and service.
In this role, you will be highly visible and well placed to have a huge impact on the company and on the world of online financial services.
· Prioritization of Sales and Service Contact Strategy opportunities across technological and Agent enablement features, while collaborating and aligning to the Enterprise Contact Strategy visions and goals.
· The Sr. Product Owner will run a diverse, empowered, scrum to deliver business value. With continuous alignment with the leadership and partners to evolve Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the team.
· Develop quantitative insights based on measuring behavior and outcomes in customer/employee interactions to guide future development priorities and monitor the success of our technology investments.
· Collaborate with our senior architects to deliver an evolving architecture that will make economic and technological sense while over delivering on business results by leveraging best in class solutions, whether ‘built’ or ‘bought’.
· Deliver an analytically tractable end-to-end omnichannel view of the customer journey encompassing voice, messaging, email, chat and all other channels that become relevant to consumers and our business.
· Deliver on automation opportunities through advanced IVR and other capabilities to increase efficiency and improve customer experience.
· Collaborate to build capabilities using advanced analytics and machine learning to deliver actionable insight, supervisory and coaching opportunities, and workforce optimization to our teams, managers, and compliance people.
· Manage proofs of concept to test new ideas against existing champions and rapidly iterate to deliver ROI.
· 4-8 years of customer-focused experience in product management and technology leadership in an operational or service delivery context.
· Track record of driving results in one (or more) omnichannel contact center and CRM technology is required. A track record of the success within a Salesforce-based ecosystem, workforce management optimization and with building Twilio-powered applications is preferred.
· Agile development experience and demonstrated success in collaboration and execution across sales and service, engineering, IT and design in an agile environment.
· Demonstrated experience in leading through data-driven decision making and prioritization. Experience in directly querying and analyzing data preferred.
· Exposure to and insight into how and when to apply AI and ML to deliver ROI in a contact center environment preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
· Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
· Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
· Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
· COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.