Senior Product Manager (Remote Work From Home)
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a Senior Product Manager, for our Enterprise Applications group. This role is responsible for ensuring the roadmap for the "Collaboration and Productivity" application portfolio is aligned with Freedom's business priorities and conforms to industry best practices.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, WA, OR.
- This position will report to and partner with the Product Director to identify and deliver business process and application enhancements and automation. You will facilitate steering committee and PMO meetings to prioritize and deliver incremental product functionality.
- Consumer - understand audience segments, analyze job workflows, and create experiences that engage them.
- Product Strategy - define the strategic direction, product priorities, team goals, success metrics, and compelling enhancements based on consumer understanding, analytics and business growth potential. Create and continually maintain a 12-24 month roadmap.
- Execution - collaborate with a wide range of business, product and engineering personnel in the delivery of projects and Agile sprints. Applications currently included in this portfolio include ServiceNow, Slack, Moveworks, Akka, JIRA, Zoom, Google Suite and Quickbase.
- Team leadership - may supervise one or more business analyst(s), product owner(s), project manager(s) and/or architect(s). Own the team's products across the lifecycle - from ideation, through agile development, to launch, growth and maintenance. Establish the proper frameworks to constantly measure and improve.
- Drive experimentation with both quantitative and qualitative research and A/B testing.
- Communicate clearly to all levels - roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences.
- Support the troubleshooting and management of production issues, including change management.
- Develop subject matter expertise in proprietary systems and industry knowledge to facilitate the alignment of technical solutions with business needs.
- Leadership - must have 5+ years of Senior Product Management experience, with at least 3 years related to collaboration and productivity platforms.
- Strategy - ability to create and communicate a product vision that stakeholders buy into and aligns with corporate vision, competitive environment, and consumer understanding.
- Strong customer empathy and experience working on customer-facing product flows.
- Strong execution ability and experience taking a concept from idea to launch.
- Minimum of 5 years doing enterprise level business systems analysis and administering enterprise projects at a strategic level.
- Proven experience learning and supporting modern, enterprise-level technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment. You are independent, with a natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You are able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Familiar with modern infrastructure practices, and running infrastructure programs, cloud initiatives and virtual desktop environments.
- Familiar with modern information security practices, audits, and enterprise data/asset management.
- An entrepreneurial, independent and proactive demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, finance, marketing or related technical or business field.
- Artificial Intelligence, conversational AI and Machine Learning.
- Virtual assistants, chatbots and automated processes.
- Event Driven Architecture.
- API/Web services development.
- R and/or Python.
- Experience in finance or financial services.
- Experience supporting enterprise sales and call centers.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Confluence, Salesforce and Microsoft products, preferably enterprise level.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, especially using Jira (Atlassian).
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to build graphs and reports.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Leadership opportunities - manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.