Senior Product Manager, Consumer Focus (Remote Work From Home)
We are looking for a consumer-focused Product Manager to join our Product team to drive forward a rapidly growing product . We have a tremendous opportunity to re-invent the consumer journey to attract and acquire consumers across multiple channels. In this role, you will partner with multiple teams (data, marketing, sales) to drive growth through our digital channels and innovate to find creative solutions to engage consumers across devices.
Product management at Freedom Financial Network provides thought leadership for vision and strategy. As a product manager, you will define your roadmap, and will have full ownership of it. You will work closely with engineering, design, analytics and data science, to execute on your roadmap and help consumers get to financial stability.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive and passionate Product Manager to innovate and execute on our next generation products and experiences.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, WA, OR.
- Be the consumer voice and become the consumer advocate - understand Freedom’s consumers wants and needs and their pain points across the journey
- Understand Freedom Financial Network's strategic and competitive position to acquire traffic and headspear growth and acquisition
- Define the roadmap, set the team's goals, strategic direction, success metrics and roadmap to develop new products that are aligned with Freedom’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
- Drive experimentation with both quantitative and qualitative research and A/B testing
- Understand design including design thinking and service design as you will work closely with the design team to conceptualize the consumer journey and deliver new experiences
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, across the lifecycle - from ideation, through agile development, to launch, growth and maintenance. Establish the proper frameworks to constantly measure and improve.
- Communicate clearly to all levels - roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision.
- Must have 4+ years of Senior Product Management experience, with at least 3 as a consumer facing PM.
- Strong customer empathy and previous experience working on customer-facing product flows.
- Strong execution ability and experience taking a concept from idea to launch
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies with at least 2 years of experience with A/B testing
- You are independent, with a natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with both iOS and Android platform development a plus
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted the Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Great base salary with quarterly bonuses
- Opportunities for growth
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate