Senior Product Designer (Remote Work From Home)
Sr. Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will advocate for our customer’s needs and lead product execution in a complex domain. You will establish connections within your cross-functional team and across domains, and influence teams to make customer-centric decisions throughout the project life cycle.
- Closely partner with the cross-functional team from the product definition stage through execution.
- Proactively identify research opportunities, leverage current research, and plan for the gaps. Empower the team to make research-informed decisions.
- Bring design thinking and service thinking frameworks to all touchpoints across the consumer experience.
- Own and lead the solution of both defined and undefined problem spaces.
- Actively contribute to up-leveling the design team, leveraging your strengths to help others grow.
- 4-5 years of experience working in a cross-functional team, solving complex problems, and shipping products to customers.
- Experience working across products and platforms, desktop and mobile experiences. Financial services expertise is a plus.
- Experience in facilitation frameworks like Design Sprints.
- Experience with concepting, prototyping, testing, before moving into high-fidelity designs.
- Proficient in storytelling and presenting.
- Tools: Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision, and research methods.
Why join us:
About the company
Freedom Financial Network was founded on a simple idea: that our consumers should be empowered to make healthy financial decisions. We take a people-first approach to empower our consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future.
We focus equally on creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and create human-centered consumer experiences.
- We are a diverse group of individuals with a common goal of helping our customers achieve financial health.
- We value each other’s opinions and prioritize what’s best for our customers.
- We value the "human" component at all levels and it’s reflected in the services we provide and our internal supportive culture.
- We focus and invest in the growth of every individual.
- We live our values to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020.
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday