Senior Manager, Product Management - Employee Experience (Remote Work From Home)
Senior Manager, Product Management - Employee Experience
The Senior Manager, Product Management for Employee Experience will design, deploy and maintain PaaS and other internal HR systems, services, and applications with customized or specialized needs.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, IL, NV, UT, WA, OR.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new Product Management Staff (Product Owner, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master).
- Oversees the daily workflow of the Employee Experience Product Team.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Demonstrates clear ownership, focus, and thought leadership on the strategy and roadmap for HR platforms and solutions.
- Aligns stakeholders around the vision and roadmap for HR platforms and solutions.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, broader IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR initiatives.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Oversees optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, which may include implementation, customization, and development of applications and systems.
- Designs custom functions and manages documentation for integration, reporting and SaaS/PaaS application configurations.
- Works effectively with multiple business and technology teams on the design and delivery of complex data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives and HR staff.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Oversees the procurement of appropriate software to ensure that the organization has high quality, efficient systems.
- Works as an effective partner with the IT Operations teams on the following:
- Maintains optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, which may include maintenance and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR practitioners.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users.
- Strong domain knowledge of HR strategy, operations, functional best practices, and related technology and industry best practices.
- Prior experience with transformation and migration of HR systems like Oracle Fusion, Talent Acquisition suites like Greenhouse or SmartRecruiters, Reporting and Analytics platforms like Oracle Fusion Analytics, and integrations with boundary systems like ADP Payroll.
- Familiarity with HR processes to ensure that IT solutions meet organizational needs and goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to recruit, manage and develop a diverse team of technical professionals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management required.
- At least 3 years of HR functional experience, serving as a trusted advisor to HR leaders, ideally during a rapid growth phase of a company.
- At least five years of technology portfolio management or related experience required, with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Prior experience as a people manager in an organization with values like Freedom’s values.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network (FFN) is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ, with annual revenue of over $600 million. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.