This is an exceptionally exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to support our technology infrastructure and add to our collaborative cloud operations team. Our success at Freedom Financial depends on our ability to scale - and you will have input on what our plan will be. This is an opportunity for you to learn and try out new technologies that are just being adopted.
SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGIES::
- Cloud multi-role support - automation, overlay networking, security and storage.
- Delivering cloud platforms, IT operations for AWS, GCP and VMware based clouds and hybrid infrastructures.
- Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins implementation, automation, configuration and container infrastructure.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Compute Platform (GCP) cloud administration.
- Redhat/Cent OS) or MS Windows administration
- Scripting: PHP, Python, PowerShell, BASH or similar language.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
- Technical execution of projects including cloud migration, planning, as well as data replication and migration.
- Analyze our current development infrastructure/operations to update and improve upon it.
- Pro-actively support 24x7x365 production and disaster recovery in an on-call rotation with other team members.
- PaaS and IaaS support
- VDI/VSI build, support and updates.
- Curiosity that motivates you to keep on top of technical trends
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in small teams
- Enjoys a technical challenge.
- Service oriented.
EDUCATION & EXPERERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting mission critical production systems.
- Experience managing scalable cloud platforms that handle tremendous load.
- Have delivered cloud platforms, IT operations for AWS, GCP, VMware based clouds and/or hybrid infrastructures.
- Experience setting up, configuring and migrating to public cloud platforms including the use of migration tools.
- Experience operating DevOps / Infrastructure automation
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral, a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, and one of Phoenix Business Journal’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.