Senior Compensation Analyst
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable Senior Compensation Analyst to join our rapidly scaling company as we continue our journey through a large scale digital transformation and growth strategy. In this position (within CST, MST or PST zones), you will report to our Director, Compensation and be seen as a subject matter expert on all things compensation.
You will be an integral part of the Total Rewards team responsible for managing compensation programs, consulting with client groups across the organization on their compensation needs, and partnering with HR and Talent Acquisition to support talent attraction and retention solutions.
The perfect candidate will bring a "Business Partner" mindset and thrive in an organization that is ready to disrupt the norm. If you are creative and passionate and want to work with like-minded people then you will LOVE Freedom Financial.
How you’ll contribute and make a meaningful impact:
- Provide compensation expertise and support to management, HR business partners and talent acquisition teams. Advise client groups on company’s compensation philosophy, practices, and programs. Conduct competitive pay assessments, evaluate jobs, and consult with the business on their compensation needs.
- Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, management, employees & candidates.
- Manage rewards process for assigned client groups. Analyze and counsel management on recommendations.
- Manage company STI plans. Oversee the design, implementation, and administration of merit Increases & bonus programs.
- Conduct market assessments to evaluate competitiveness of target incentives, pay mix and total target cash. Present business case for any recommended changes.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
- Provide compensation support for cross-functional projects.
- Supports the development and updates to salary ranges, job codes, grades, etc.
- Actively support HR team members and cross-functional partners and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
- Liaise with Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure alignment with the business’s operational functions.
- Ensure compliance with local/federal compensation requirements and statutes.
This role is right for you if you are:
- A proven compensation leader who is happy to roll up your sleeves and participate in the day-to-day compensation partnering.
- Innovative and instrumental in designing new tools and frameworks.
- A highly effective communicator/collaborator, with the ability to influence others as well as cultivate productive relationships.
- Thrilled to be and confident in a fluid, high-growth environment and can effectively cope with change, shifting gears when needed to achieve results
- Have a "whatever it takes" mindset - that no project is too big or too small
- Keen to learn and do more
You’ll bring to the team:
- A minimum of 5+ years compensation experience
- Experience in a high-tech environment highly desired (tech, fintech, financial services)
- Strong knowledge of compensation/employment laws.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel plus strong Word and PowerPoint skills; experience with Oracle HCM and/or Shareworks a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; CCP certification or Master’s degree a plus.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.