Sales Operations Coordinator
The Sales Operations Coordinator is committed to creating an effective partnership between all Leadership and FDR (Sales) departments to better understand our client’s needs through process mapping, root cause analysis, project management, and data mining. The ideal candidate will balance their time gathering all pertinent information about a particular business problem or question, and creating deliverables such as charts/graphs, PowerPoint presentations, infographic job aids, process maps, and reporting findings to leadership.
- Responsible for Sensitive and Confidential Information
- Communicate with partners that include all levels of Leadership and FDR departments
- Able to work weekend hours (see shift options below)
- Organize a vast amount of information and synthesize it into insightful, actionable solutions (reporting, charts, PowerPoints)
- Pull sales calls and report findings with solutions to leadership/report trends on the sales floor
- Use provided tools to map processes and flowcharts, build graphs, analyze data and create presentations
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments to understand the effects of decision trees that branch out across the business and impact the client experience.
- Identify where problems exist in the processes, work streams at both a micro and macro level
Work remotely from home (in/near Tempe, AZ). Once we return to the office, this role will have a hybrid schedule based in Tempe, AZ.
- Must be able to work weekend hours
- Projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Strategic minded with advanced critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written
- Must be customer-focused, service-minded and detail-oriented
- Ability to successfully multi-task and independently prioritize tasks according to department goals and objectives
- Ability to balance demands in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to put together Memos, Training Materials, processes and workflows, and other communication that are free of errors and easy to understand
- Proficient with Data Visualization, and Analysis
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, Google Drive
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family). When you join our team, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday