Sales Manager- Leader of Leaders
The Freedom Plus Sales Manager will effectively lead frontline leaders and be responsible for the development, performance, and tactical management, and strategic execution of the Freedom Plus Sales team. The Sales Manager will ensure frontline leaders are driving the sales team to meet sales goals, regulatory requirements, and other efficiency targets in line with company vision and values.
The Sales Manager collaborates with the Director and Unit Managers to establish plans to improve sales, operational efficiencies, and productivity of the individual Loan Consultants (Sales Agents) while directing improvement initiatives. The Sales Manager contributes to individual and process development for Unit Managers and Loan Consultants including training, coaching, and performance feedback.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coaches, inspire and motivate sales team leaders (Unit Managers). Responsible for the performance and development of the Freedom Plus team.
- Ensures sales targets are met. Conducts regular one-on-one reviews with Unit Managers to build effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for improvement with Loan Consultant(s). Provides consistent and timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Directs coaching, development, and performance management of the Unit Managers and indirect coaching, development, and performance management of Loan Consultants.
- Develops new and or refines existing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Reduce operational friction within the loan application process
- Identify, catalog, and implement best practices that deliver operational efficiency and higher sales output.
- Collaborate on the implementation of new processes, tools, and technology.
- Develops and maintains internal relationships with enabling/supporting partners.
- Maintains accurate records of sales and activity reports for each Loan Consultant.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures sales team meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, underwriting, presentations, contracts, and closes.
- Delegates appropriately with responsibility, accountability, and follow-up.
- Sets a professional standard for the Freedom Plus sales team in areas of integrity, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching with Unit Leader to build motivation and selling skills.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years in a sales leadership role
- 2+ years of experience as a leader of leaders
- Effective Inside Sales leadership experience
- Excellent collaborative and team-building skills
- History of team quota achievements
- Proven track record of driving discipline and rigor in the sales processes, including holding teams accountable for CRM data entry and maintenance to enable accurate pipeline and metrics reporting.
- Ability to apply continuous improvement principles to drive efficiency and performance
- Scale experience - have helped organizations grow in fast-moving environments
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and processes
- Highly effective change management skills
- Inside sales leadership experience
- Working knowledge of loan origination, credit underwriting, and regulatory requirements
- In-depth experience in call center workforce planning, workflow analysis, process mapping, input forecasting, and organizational design
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader