Sales Development Rep (Start your sales career here!)
Sales Development Representative, Freedom Financial Network:
Start your sales career with Freedom Plus!
Freedom Financial Network is offering career opportunities for Sales Development Representatives to work with consumers who are seeking solutions to manage their debt to achieve personal financial goals. Successful candidates for the position are those with an aptitude to multitask, problem solves, build rapport quickly, and have worked in a call center environment.
The Sales Development Representative will attempt outbound calls, take inbound calls, send/reply to emails on warm leads, and manage a pipeline from potential FreedomPlus prospects looking for more information on personal loans and debt solutions. You’ll consult, qualify, and transfer leads to supporting groups who will attempt to convert prospects to the FreedomPlus loan product based on approval from our underwriting department.
- Complete a high volume of inbound and outbound calls daily: 150+ per day.
- Communicate with prospective clients via phone calls and emails
- Advise prospective consumers on loan products while providing solution-based sales
- Set expectations and create urgency with prospective clients
- Utilize Salesforce to track and manage leads
- Adhere to compliance and establish quality standards
- Qualify lead sources and structure loan applications
- Adhere to lead contact strategies
Start Date: October 4th, 2021
Shift: Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday
Hours: Shift will fall between 6am and 8pm AZ time
This role will be remote/work for home temporarily until the company returns to the office full time (in the Phoenix Metro/Tempe/Mesa areas only).
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment with proven decision-making record
- Prior sales, collection, retention, and/or customer service experience
- Experience meeting sales and/or performance based goals
- Excel at meeting and exceeding monthly goals/requirements.
- Basic knowledge of financial service products (i.e. credit cards, personal loans)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required to follow-up on a pipeline of 40+ leads daily
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to work independently
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM
- Strong ability to learn, a willingness to accept coaching and driven to create a successful sales career
- Experience uncovering consumer needs to gather more information to provide solution-based services
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + monthly bonus
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday