Inbound Sales Agent
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Inbound Sales Agent
Are you looking to take your career to the next step? Do you have current or previous sales experience working in an inbound call center environment? Are you driven and hungry for more?
We’re looking for you!
This energetic sales team takes inbound calls from potential FDR clients looking for more information on debt solutions. You’ll consult, qualify, and either convert these inbound leads to debt settlement customers, or guide them to another debt relief option.
Start Date: 11-4-19
Shift: M-F 11am-8pm
- Be available for incoming calls – no cold calling!
- Consult with potential clients on debt relief options to help pay off their consumer debt
- Enroll qualified clients in Freedom Debt Relief’s program
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Base pay plus un-capped bonus potential
- 6+ months' experience in a sales environment
- Strong listening skills, with the ability to critically think, understand, and influence
- Strong understanding of debt settlement product or ability to learn quickly
- 3-6 months of recent documentation showing strong performance in metrics-based environment
- Availability for a shift between 11am-8pm, Monday through Friday
- Proven success in a fast-paced, multitasking call center environment
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing CRM
- The drive to succeed, but not at the client’s expense
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + monthly commission
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is a great opportunity for someone without sales experience, but with a strong understanding of call center metrics, our debt settlement product, and who is driven to perform to make a move into sales. Opportunities to advance into the outbound sales floor after six months!
Job Reference #: oS4hbfw8