Sales Administrative Assistant
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
As a Sales Administrative Assistant for FFN, you provide administrative support to our sales teams. Responsibilities will include: creating Excel reports, watching leads, updating sales agents' schedules, researching lead protocol inquiries, and supporting our sales management team with various projects.
You will work to provide quality, up-to-date information to our team of over 150 top performing sales consultants. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, aren’t deterred by changing requirements, and are skilled at creating reports in Excel.
- After 30 days, successfully correspond with Sales Agents and understand our Sales Process.
- After 30 days, complete on a daily basis reports given.
- Be in a position after 90 days to effectively handle and research Lead Protocol issues.
- Creating Excel reports.
- Watching leads.
- Updating sales agents' schedules.
- Researching lead protocol inquiries.
- Supporting our sales management team with various projects.
- Assist Team Leads with workforce management.
- Assist Team Leads filing and updating HR reporting.
- Maintain reports on our ShareDrive.
- Spiff Reporting / Shift Differentials
- This position requires regular communication with employees and managers at various levels, so excellent communication skills are necessary.
- This crucial position requires punctuality and regular attendance.
- 2+ years' administrative experience or 2 years of sales support experience (experience in a large call center a plus!)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, (knowledge of SalesForce and Quickbase a plus!)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to switch tasks effectively while staying organized
- Positive, team-player attitude
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we w
Job Reference #: olw1afwM