QA Specialist II
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
If you have experience in Quality Assurance, Call Monitoring and Call Centers, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The QA Specialist II will be responsible for completing all call reviews for their assigned business groups. These business groups include sales agents in the debt relief and personal loans businesses, in addition to customer service and support agents. Completed reviews will consist of monitoring calls to assess agent demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to Freedom Financial Network’s policies and procedures. Resources will be provided in order to facilitate the completion of scoring forms, to allow for the provision of trend analyses, and to ensure that thorough and precise feedback is given. Working with the QA Coach designated to the assigned business group, the QA Specialist II will identify trends and opportunities in addition to supporting special projects and strategic initiatives in collaboration with members of the Insights team. The QA Specialist II will also be responsible for completing calibrations, side by sides, new hire/ongoing QA presentations, and will also provide direct feedback to key stakeholders/representatives of their supported business groups.
This position will require attention to detail as well as application of policies and procedures within each business group. Good judgment, tact, the ability to multi-task, and effectively communicate are of primary importance for this position. Take this opportunity to join a fast growing team with proven success. We offer flexible schedules, a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and a collaborative environment where the teammate’s voice is heard.
- Completes all required call reviews for each assigned business group
- Works with QA Coaches to identify trends and opportunities for further review
- Analyze, suggest and implement process improvements to QA Coaches/Leadership
- Provide written and verbal feedback that is constructive regarding business observations, trends, and needs
- Completes requested ad-hoc reviews from QA Coaches and Insights Specialists
- Ensures appropriate processes are being followed by business groups
- Regularly meets to calibrate calls to ensure consistency throughout the business groups
- Completes side by sides with QA team and supported business groups as needed
- Participates or leads calibrations, QA presentations and training for supported business groups as needed
- Takes initiative to provide value and creativity outside of assigned duties
- Provides direct feedback to supported business group representatives as needed
- Assist peers with production support to ensure monthly objectives are met
- Manage disputes providing feedback designated by leadership as needed for supported business groups
- Complete a variety of special projects including but not limited to: complaint reviews, process and systems testing.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales, Customer Service and/or Quality Assurance call center environment
- Experience with process improvement or innovative thinking
- Ability to learn and apply QA processes and procedures
- Ability to identify trends and opportunities on reviewed calls
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to think objectively and provide insights as well as recommendations when completing evaluations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible team player
- Efficient time management, able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Positive and proactive attitude around change and ambiguity
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: o8Rgafw9