WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The QA Coach is responsible for working in a collaborative fashion with the QA Supervisor team to provide ongoing feedback, coaching, and development to a team of QA Specialists. The QA Coach will be assigned a group of business units of which they will be required to be the subject matter expert, so that they can audit, coach and provide feedback on an ongoing basis to the teams they support. The QA Coach is responsible for handling disputed reviews as well as identifying trends that support the continuous improvement efforts of the team. In this role, the QA Coach will serve as a new hire representative and training consultant for both newly acquired QA Specialist team members as well as representatives assigned to the lines of business we support. The QA Coach will be responsible for additional tasks, as assigned, which relate to the overall successful operations of the QA Team.
This position will regularly require attention to detail as well as application of policies and procedures set in place within each assigned business group. Good judgment, tact, and the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively are of primary importance for this position. The ability to critically think and work autonomously with sometimes limited direction is paramount. Regular attendance is a requirement. Take this opportunity to join a fast growing team with proven success. We offer flexible schedules, great starting pay, bonus potential payout every month and a collaborative environment where our teammates’ input is valued and encouraged.
- Acts in the lead support role for QA Specialist I and II roles, providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and counseling
- Conduct regular 1:1’s and side by sides with all specialists assigned to and documents them for leadership review, holding specialists accountable to their individual productivity expectations
- Conducts weekly audits of QA Specialist reviews for accuracy and quality of feedback
- Works to proactively identify areas of challenge and strength and partners with QA Supervisors on development plans
- Reviews and completes disputed QA reviews for assigned business groups, inclusive of trend reporting and analysis for accuracy
- Acts as a subject matter expert on assigned business line and continuously seeks opportunities to increase knowledge and attend trainings to stay up to date with changes being made
- Completes the training and onboarding of each QA Specialist new hire
- Collaborates with the Insights and Supervisor teams to conduct trend analyses and provide reporting support by business group, seeking to continuously find ways to add value and improve our partnership with the business
- During high volume times or when deemed necessary by leadership, complete QA reviews in order to ensure SLA’s are adhered to
- Participate in calibration sessions with supporting business groups, and host internal team and 1:1 calibration sessions
- Acts as a liaison with the Learning department and conducts presentations on the QA process for newly hired phone-based agents
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of Quality Assurance experience in a call center setting
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think critically
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Flexible team player
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Prior coach/leadership experience highly desired
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Strong analytical abilities crucial
- Self-starter who demonstrates comfortability with ambiguous situations where all details might not be known
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- $20.37/hr with bonus potential up to $300/ month
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: oc7P9fw1