Program Manager (CIO Office)
Freedom Financial has an exceptionally exciting opportunity for a Program Manager in our Office of the CIO. We are a consumer finance fintech that is scaling and well positioned during these uncertain times. Program Managers at Freedom oversee the development of programs and projects that support our mission of empowering people to move their finances forward. You will be collaborating across our organization on mission inspired projects around digital transformation, new technologies and new markets.
How you will contribute:
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the supported objective and deep analysis of any foreseen gaps
- Plan, organize, facilitate and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives while coordinating cross-project activities
- Proactively develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, communication, risk and resource management
- Identify program risks and drive the implementation of recommended mitigations
- Organize daily activities based on goals, milestones and/or objectives
- Drive effective communications throughout the program lifecycle, providing the visibility and transparency required to ensure cross-functional team and stakeholder alignment
- Evaluate and assess the programs’ strengths and weaknesses
- Develop, define and report on program health and success metrics
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Technical Program or Project Manager; or similar capacities
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with a clear experience focusing under pressure
- Stellar communication skills - written, verbal and oral - able to lead project/program stakeholder meetings with effectiveness and results
- Communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders and attention to detail
- Experience driving projects end-to-end independently, including evaluating, defining and improving end-to-end processes
- Experience influencing stakeholders and partner teams, especially in collaborating with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies
- Experience managing competing priorities and simultaneous/concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Valid PMP or similar accreditation with proven results of understanding project management principles
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field or BA/BS in Business with a minor in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field
- Independent, results oriented, and thorough in examination and analysis
- Adaptable to dynamic situations and proactive work ethic
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral, a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, and one of Phoenix Business Journal’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.