Product Manager - HRIS & Applicant Tracking System (Remote Work From Home)
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a Product Manager with HRIS and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience for the Employee Experience Product Team. This is a highly visible role that is responsible for bridging the gap between technology and business teams. This position is expected to consistently exercise a high degree of initiative, independence, and ability to meet time frames in performing assigned tasks and numerous projects.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, IL, NV, UT, WA, OR.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Build effective working relationships with our Talent Acquisition team, develop a deep understanding of processes, and provide proactive solutions as a trusted advisor.
- Own the process of driving the organization to best practices. Demonstrate strong functional and influential skills in communicating to senior management stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead development activities in a cross-functional agile environment, including teams spanning the enterprise and third-party vendors.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Freedom’s various business partners and business application teams.
- Maintaining the team’s product development backlog to ensure clear requirements are provided to the technical teams
- Proactively identify and communicate regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and status to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities, and know how to make the right trade-offs.
- Liaise well with IT teams, Project Managers, and various business partners upstream/downstream to influence accuracy and efficiency in EEX deployments.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with advanced presentation skills ensuring that complex ideas, thoughts, and visions can be communicated effectively.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in designing, developing, building, and implementing software in a team environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a technical lead developing a scalable Talent Acquisition Platform Architecture inclusive of boundary systems - Job Boards, Assessment Tools, Source Tracking, Onboarding, and HCM Platforms.
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a product owner or 5+ years as an IT Analyst working in a product-oriented organization.
- A demonstrated ability to analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot enterprise integrations.
- Demonstrated experience in developing data & analytics to drive informed decisions.
- Experienced in supporting products and/or development teams in an agile environment.
- Technically proficient in supporting technology across HR and it's dependencies within the Talent Acquisition ecosystem.
- Exceptional analytical skills and capacity for critical thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus with a keen sense of accountability, urgency, and commitment excellent execution.
- Prior implementation experience with a major ATS / TA platform, with sound knowledge of the functional, technical and operational aspects of the program.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.