Product Manager, Customer Dashboard
Product Manager, Customer Dashboard
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom’s mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,000 employees (known internally as “The Freedom Family”) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for an experienced CX Product Manager to drive the post-acquisition digital transformation strategy for FFAM.
- Drive the strategy for the customer dashboard, including integration into the cross product experience for Freedom customers
- In conjunction with Design and BI create, implement, and analyze experiments to deliver the optimal customer experience
- Analyze and provide measurements of business impact to prioritize solutions for both immediate and long-term resolutions
- Lead all scrum ceremonies including grooming, planning, and sprint reviews
- Manage the ongoing roadmap in partnership with executive management and stakeholders
- 3+ years of Product Management experience leading a cross functional team to effectively deliver consumer and business value in an agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to develop recommendations and present findings to Senior Leadership
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment in which you will need to simultaneously take ownership of existing products/features and new product discovery
- Experience with customer tracking and experimentation tooling
- History of driving results through measured segmentation and traffic splits
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- College degree, preferably in a discipline that involves structured problem solving
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Why Join the Freedom Family?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday