Principal Product Manager, Rebrand-Consumer (Remote)
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive the re-branding of our company’s online experiences. This is a high profile role in the company. We are looking for consumer-facing product experience. Be able to show your quantifiable results and accomplishments on resume.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, WA, OR.
- Consumer - understand our audience segments, their jobs to be done, and create experiences that engage them.
- Product Strategy - define the product priorities, plans, and compelling enhancements for the team based on consumer understanding, analytics, and business growth potential. Create and maintain a roadmap and engineering/design tickets that are 2-6 sprints ahead.
- Execution - maximize consumer and business value delivery from the teams (engineers, designers, QA).
- Business Impact - own and drive large, consistent gains in SEO traffic, leads, and enrollments across multiple consumer finance product categories.
- Analytics - use analytics to guide direction and build a rapid, test and learn process that drives consistent growth.
- Organic Traffic - partner with SEO and Content leaders to ensure roadmap is optimizing consumer visits, engagement, and monetization as well as delivering our brand messages.
- Leadership - 5+ years of Product Management experience at an established online consumer web/app company leading a cross functional team to effectively deliver consumer and business value in an agile environment.
- Strategy - Ability to create and communicate a product vision that stakeholders buy into and aligns with corporate vision, competitive environment, and consumer understanding.
- Execution - Independent, strong executor with a natural ability to make things happen through influence.
- Consumer and Business Impact - Clear examples of using consumer understanding and analytics to deliver product enhancements that resulted in significant consumer engagement (esp. Return visits) and business growth.
- Influence - Ability to earn trust and commitment at all levels of the organization and create win-win situations that benefit the company and your initiative.
- Analytical - 3+ years of experience using a rapid, test and learn product development process to drive significant consumer and business impact.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.