Principal Product Manager - Consumer Financial Tools
Freedom Financial Network has embarked on a journey to become a leading consumer-centric company that offers a holistic suite of financial offerings to help struggling and striving consumers with their debt and finances. We have already started transforming our products and services and we need great people to help us in this transformation.
In order to achieve this goal, the multi-product platform team is building a centralized data platform and products that will be used across all our existing and new innovative consumer products. These products will be used across different touchpoints of the consumer journey. The data products, powered by the data platform will:
- Help Freedom delight our consumers with an improved understanding of their situation.
- Provide insights, recommendations, and simulators to consumers on the next best actions and solutions based on their unique situation, needs, and goals.
- Evaluate the consumers’ changing needs continuously and adapt our recommendations
We are looking for a senior product leader to build our next financial tools to attract, retain and engage consumers and help drive forward a rapidly growing business. We want to re-imagine our experiences of insights, recommendations, forecasting and simulators with a new generation of delighting experiences.
We have a tremendous opportunity to re-invent the consumer journey and build the consumer facing application to support it. This would include evaluating consumers’ financial situation, and building services for offers, product recommendations, cross-sell opportunities, and many more.
In this role, you will build digital experiences that are powered by data, and will involve vision and strategy and working with cross functional teams. You will partner with many different teams across the organization to build data-driven solutions that drive a clear impact on the business. This is a horizontal role and a great opportunity to take part in an amazing company in its path to make a big dent in the financial services universe.
Product management at Freedom Financial Network provides thought leadership, vision, and strategy. As a product manager, you will define your roadmap and will have full ownership of it. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive, and passionate Product Manager to innovate and execute on our next generation of products and services.
This is a remote opportunity - from your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We're proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, WA, CO, TX, UT, OR.
- Drive innovative consumer facing experiences to help consumers achieve their financial goals.
- Own the product roadmap and execution to create a consolidated view of consumer data that can be used in real-time by applications for decisioning and tailoring experiences.
- Work across functions (product, engineering, marketing, sales, and data) to track consumer journeys effectively. Use this data to create a virtuous feedback loop to continually improve cross-business unit consumer journeys.
- Drive alignment across a wide range of business/executive/product leaders and business units
- Identify opportunities to leverage data across the business and drive a data-driven culture, and enable product-led growth of the business
- Productionalize and optimize data science models for consumer outcomes across Freedom
- Partner with businesses to run A-B testing experiments on models, consumer and agent experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer-focused product management with a proven record of successful launches
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- You can prioritize ruthlessly, articulate, and defend your product roadmap across business functions
- Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations
- Ability to zoom out and see the big picture, while not the missing important details in execution
- Choosing the right metrics and using data analyses to drive cross-functional action
- Experience with A/B testing