Paid Social Manager (Remote Work from Home)
Paid Social Manager
We are looking for a talented, data-driven Paid Social Marketing Manager/Sr. Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for the strategic and tactical execution of our paid marketing channels with an emphasis on social (Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.). You will be handling large budgets and drive significant revenue for the company. You are highly systematic, take a user first approach and will have an active voice in developing the creative, collaborating with product, and designing optimization programs to deliver the best results for your campaigns
The right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative environment and has a passion for performance marketing.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Own highly visible acquisition campaigns across all the major social platforms - Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Manage 6-7 figure monthly spend, deliver on a strong growth plan while maintaining ROAS
- Implement channel best practices and drive data driven optimization through rigorous testing across targeting, bidding strategies, creative/ad copy, ad formats, etc.
- Work with data and analytics teams to deliver dashboards, measurement and provide deeper insights for better decision making
- Take an audience first approach and expand into new audiences
Why This Opportunity Is Unique:
To be successful in this role, you need to be a natural problem solver, who can think strategically and execute swiftly while collaborating with cross-functional teams. You love putting structure to chaos and embody a strong growth mindset to push yourself, the team and the organization forward in creative ways.
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter.
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination
- You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the "why" behind the "what".
- You are hungry, want to take risks and learn by doing
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing user acquisition/growth campaigns, with at least 2 years as an acquisition marketer on social channels
- You have deep expertise in Facebook advertising and other social platforms (TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.) and love to geek out around how these platforms/algorithms work
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Technical knowledge of web marketing tools, such as pixels and landing pages
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms:
We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.