Paid Search Manager
Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Search
We are looking for a talented, data-driven and motivated performance marketer to join our team. You will be responsible for leading the efforts on our search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and drive meaningful revenue for the company. You are highly systematic, take a user first approach and will have an active voice in developing the creative, collaborating with product, and designing optimization programs to deliver the best results for your campaigns
The right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative environment and has a passion for performance marketing.
Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Own and execute our digital search strategy across advertising platforms (Google, Bing, Tier 2)
- Scale the channel to deliver on an ambitious growth plan while maintaining healthy ROI levels
- Implement channel best practices and drive data driven optimization across targeting, bidding strategies, creative/ad copy, platform, publishers, landing page, keywords etc.
- Provide leadership on creative and content experiences that drive conversions
- Work with data and analytics teams on measurement, incrementality and attribution
- Stay current on latest SEM trends and best practices
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter. You identify and prioritize critical initiatives and can lead the charge from initiative to execution
- A process leader, you can work with people and technology to drive efficiency and collaboration
- A systems thinker at heart, you love solving complex problems
- You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the "why" behind the "what"
- 3+ year experience in managing user acquisition/growth campaigns with at least 2 years as a DR marketer for SEM
- Proven experience running marketing strategy, campaign execution and operations (including experience with bid models, audience segmentation targeting, etc.)
- You understand the value of a compelling story and can drive best practices across keywords, ads and landing pages that drive engagement and conversions
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Executional comfort on ad-tech areas such as link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, measurement and attribution
- You are highly strategic and can own a systemic process to optimize the entire funnel, ranging from creative to product experience
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday