Oracle Cloud Technical Lead
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides our growing company’s vision, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success achieved by doing what’s suitable for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
To create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Financial Network is seeking an “Oracle Cloud Technical Lead” for the Enterprise Application’s Platform Team. This role provides vision, technical leadership, and overall responsibility for the Oracle efforts within IT and the Enterprise Application’s team.
- Own the process of driving the organization to best practices and strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior management and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead development activities in a cross-functional environment, including teams spanning the enterprise and third-party vendors.
- Proactively identify and communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities, and know how to make the right trade-offs.
- Liaise well with IT teams, Project Managers, and various business partners upstream/downstream to influence accuracy and efficiency in the revenue accounting process and employee life-cycle.
- Identify opportunities for the operational improvements across Finance&Accounting, and HR business applications that drive solution definitions using metrics
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with advanced presentation skills. Ensure the complex ideas, thought, and visions can be communicated effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Mentor your team, develop their talent and challenge the status quo to achieve skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in designing, developing, building, and implementing software in a team environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of Oracle full life cycle implementation experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a technical lead/architect developing FRICE objects in a scalable environment.
- Analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot enterprise integrations built using Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Cloud Integrations
- Experience in leading the team in designing and developing Oracle ERP Cloud and HCM with interfaces, conversions, and finance and procurement reports.
- Experienced in integrating internal and external 3rd party applications using best practices.
- Good understanding of financial and procurement modules and application flows of Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Good understanding of HR modules and application flows of Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Oracle Cloud Technical Certifications are a plus.
- Experience working in a high scale, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- Three weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Nine paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!