New Client Enrollment Unit Manager
The FDR Sales Unit Manager (team lead) is a people-leader position, responsible for coaching and developing a team of typically 15-20 front-line Debt Consultants. This includes hiring, onboarding, providing leadership that directly influences behaviors on this team, and driving all aspects of team performance in KPIs and OKRs. This role is 100% remote supporting sales agents in the Dallas, TX metro area.
This position reports to a Sales Manager and will work closely with a team of other Unit Managers, Sales Managers, and the department’s Director and VP to advance a high-performance sales environment that puts the needs of our clients first and promotes our Core Values.
FDR Sales Unit Manager take on responsibility in the following areas:
SALES COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT
- At least 40 hours a month of documented coaching to develop DC skillsets.
- Pipeline audits, call reviews, top performer call calibrations, monthly 1:1s, and other activities.
- Hiring, onboarding, and managing team to attrition standards.
MONITORING AND DIRECTING BEHAVIORS
- Hold the team accountable to policies and expectations – attendance, conduct, etc…
- Drive standard processes and procedures when working with internal and external clients.
- Administer Corrective Actions.
DRIVING ALL ASPECTS OF TEAM PERFORMANCE
- Responsible for performance in all OKRs and KPIs for every direct report.
- Drive ad hoc metrics and initiatives that are important to the business, as may arise.
- Conduct KPI-focused weekly team meetings that inform, motivate, and recognize achievement.
PROVIDING SALES FLOOR LEADERSHIP
- Model and promote Freedom’s Core Values.
- Support company initiatives, including focus groups and engagement surveys.
- Effectively communicate changes and achieve buy-in on company processes and initiatives.
- Act as the first point of escalation for internal and external escalations.
- 2 years of sales leadership experience or experience as a Team Lead/ Manager/ Sales coach.
- Familiarity with Adherence and Conformance standards employed by Workforce Management in an inbound call center environment.
- Schedule flexibility within operating hours - Willing to work weekends or closing shifts
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- High-level analytical skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude and maintain composure under stress.
- Self-starter, capable of working independently, taking initiative, and managing workload – all while advancing the priorities of the broader FDR Sales Leadership Team.
- Willing to work Sunday - Thursday 9am- 6pm as part of your schedule.
- Remote WFH. Needs to be in the Dallas, TX metro area.
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Submit your application today!