Negotiations Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Our Freedom Debt Relief program is the largest and most successful debt solutions provider in the U.S., having resolved over $6 billion in debt for over 350,000 customers. Our proven program helps consumers significantly reduce their debt and puts them back in control of their finances.
The Negotiations Support Specialist will be responsible for assigned administrative & support tasks within a specific Negotiations team. The role will support either the Inventory Control department, ASG, or Negotiations C+. As a Negotiations Support Specialist, you will reach out to Creditors to verify client information, speak to approved C+ loan clients to help expedite the loan process, and continue to follow up clients regarding completion of POA’s. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and who desire helping our clients reach their goals. This is newly created opportunity in Negotiations and looking for those eager to grow and learn.
Under general supervision, qualified candidates should be able to:
- Send inquiries to creditors on accounts that have not matched on a scrub
- Including but not limited to:
- Phone Calls
- List Exchange (Via SFTP)
- Input data from “reverse scrub” process with Creditors into Salesforce
- Review scrub data from creditor scrub to verify account information
- Call/email creditors to obtain settlement letters
- Verify dispositions on new business
- Contact clients to perform the Welcome Call for C+
- Verify account numbers and obtain information, as necessary, from clients to expedite the settlement process
- Follow up with clients to ensure all necessary POA’s are completed and returned
- Take inbound customer and creditor calls as necessary
- Including but not limited to:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1-3 year's experience in call center/ 1 year of Freedom Financial Network work experience in a customer service/payment operations role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook, and Salesforce
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Attention to detail
Job Reference #: onBsafwk