WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Negotiations Manager will be responsible for the coaching and development of multiple front line leaders and their teams of Relationship Specialists. Key targets will include: delivering on monthly and annual performance targets; and developing front line leaders. The selected individual will also play a key role in reporting, process improvements and other tasks assigned by senior leadership.
- Lead a team of supervisors and coaches to meet goals and objectives
- Provide day to day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development, training, and disciplinary actions)
- Foster an open culture with ongoing communication with the department
- Create an engaging environment where supervisors create a sense of community causing employees to want to say, stay, and strive
- Interview internal and external candidates for openings proactively where possible
- Actively involved in the timely assessment and placement of the right people for all positions, including taking a strategic approach to integrating next level talent
- Maximize leadership’s use of company initiatives including mid-year and annual reviews and feedback processes, performance management, engagement surveys, etc.
- Implement change in a way that cultivates explosive growth and contributes to our positive culture
- Work closely with other department management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, engagement, and retention
- Handle difficult or escalated discussions regarding employee performance or creditor concerns
- Provide a solutions-focused approach when problem-solving
- Analysis and recommendations for process and procedural changes
- Streamline processes where necessary
- Measure progress of goals and report on key metrics
- Develop action plans to address department performance deficiencies
- Maintain staffing levels to meet the business needs of the department
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing other managers or in a supervisory role
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work varied hours based on the needs of the business
- In depth working knowledge of the debt settlement industry and accounts receivable management preferred
- Previous experience in Negotiations highly desired
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: oYgzafwH