Mortgage Sales Administrative Assistant
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
As a Sales Administrative Assistant for FFN, you provide support to our sales team. Responsibilities will include: creating G-Suite/Excel reports, assist with Mortgage Advisor (MA) licensing, assist sales team with credit bureau inquiries and resolution, creating leads when needed, assist in documenting both system and lead concerns for resolution, updating sales agents' schedules, researching lead protocol inquiries, and supporting our sales management team with various projects.
You will work to provide quality, up-to-date information to our team of over 20 top performing mortgage consultants. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced, always striving to "get better" culture, aren’t deterred by ambiguity and are looking to make a difference in a small team environment.
- After 30 days, successfully correspond with Sales Agents and understand our Sales Process
- After 30 days, complete on a daily basis reports given
- Be in a position after 60 days to effectively handle and research Lead Protocol issues
- Assist with Mortgage Advisor (MA) licensing (both new hire setup and ongoing MA license maintenance)
- Creating Excel/G-Sheet reports and distribute daily
- Lead protocols - assist in maintaining active lead queues and creating/inputting new leads as needed
- Lead eligibility - researching and assisting with gathering/documenting lead eligibility concerns
- Assist in updating and maintaining MA Marketing contact reports
- Assist sales team with credit bureau inquiries and resolution
- Assist in documenting MA system issues
- Supporting our sales management team with various projects.
- Assist Team Leads with workforce management.
- Assist Team Leads filing and updating HR reporting
- Maintain reports on our ShareDrive
- Spiff Reporting / Shift Differentials
- Updating sales agents' schedules
- 2+ years' administrative experience or 2 years of sales support experience (experience in a large call center is a plus!)
- Strong knowledge of both G-Suite and Microsoft Excel, (knowledge of SalesForce is a plus)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to switch tasks effectively while staying organized
- Positive, team-player attitude
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day.