Mortgage Loan Processor I
This role works closely with all mortgage loan team members to ensure that all required documentation is obtained and that the loan is decisioned within stated turn times. You should possess and maintain current working knowledge of mortgage compliance regulations and basic underwriting guidelines for conventional, loan programs.
- Opens the loan file in the Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Reviews borrower documents for completeness and enter pertinent data into LOS
- Send initial document needs list to the borrower
- Act as back up for the Title Review Underwriter for heavy volume, illness and vacation
- Clears assigned tasks for each file as loan progresses through various status changes.
- Orders Loss Payee from Homeowners Insurance Agent
- Completes a 3rdparty validation of the borrower’s employer
- Completes specific data input based on documentation received into the LOS
- Tracks the receipt of borrower required documents and documents from 3rdParty vendors
- 6 months - 1 Year Consumer Lending Experience
- Strong organizational and time management skill
- Ability to handle high volume of loans and stay within required SLA’s
- Ability to Multi-task and move quickly between required job functions
- Ability to work in a continually-changing, entrepreneurial team environment
- Great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude
- Embodies the four Freedom core values: Care, Collaboration, Get Better, and Act with Integrity
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.