WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future.
The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our FreedomPlus business which is a leading originator of unsecured consumer installment loans with over $2.5 billion of lifetime loan originations. FreedomPlus combines the best of online and traditional lending to offer loan terms and customer service borrowers just can’t get anywhere else. The Marketing Manager position is located in FreedomPlus’s offices San Mateo, CA.
As Marketing Manager for FreedomPlus you will be responsible for the planning and execution of scalable marketing programs that drive user acquisition and engagement, while achieving targets and improving the customer experience. You will manage multi-million dollar customer acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels such as Paid Social, Search, and Display to grow revenue and profits for the business. You will manage day-to-day relationships with key external partners and work cross-functionally with our internal teams in Creative, Brand, Product, and other areas to help drive key marketing initiatives. Demonstrated success in performance marketing, comfort with data and analysis, willingness to dive in and execute, and effective cross-functional collaboration will be key factors for success.
- Lead performance marketing and media buying strategy focused on Social, Display, and Search
- Drive new customer growth across Facebook, Google, Yahoo Gemini, Twitter and other channels through targeting strategies, campaign creation, analysis, and full-funnel optimization
- Develop customer acquisition strategies across media channels while balancing cost of acquisition and lifetime value targets
- Build financial models to forecast growth in paid channels and set monthly/quarterly goals and budgets
- Work cross-functionally with our Creative, Brand, Analytics, and Product & Engineering teams to drive creative and funnel improvements and deliver an effective acquisition funnel
- Perform hands-on bid and creative optimizations, execute A/B split testing, and deliver continuous performance improvements to exceed goals and targets
- Analyze campaigns and communicate weekly updates, progress reports, key insights, and results
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, be flexible and willing to contribute
What are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or technical related field from a leading institution
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing, user acquisition, or growth at a fast-growing company
- Deep, hands-on knowledge of Search, Social, Display, and Programmatic platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo Gemini, etc.)
- Excellent grasp of bidding strategies, user segmentation, and lifetime value, and a proven ability to drive customer acquisition at scale while growing ROI
- Ability to drive overall marketing strategies from forecasting, budgeting, prioritization, campaign execution, and conversion funnel optimization
- Extensive experience pulling data and generating advanced excel or google sheets reports. SQL skills a plus
- Ability to analyze complex data and uncover high level insights to drive business decisions
- Strong communication and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Passion for digital marketing and can do attitude
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.