Manager, Talent Acquisition (Remote Work From Home)
We’re growing and making a real difference in people’s lives every day. Are your talents being leveraged to their fullest? Do you have the autonomy to build a truly impactful recruiting function? If not, consider joining us out as we continue to build the most innovative technology teams in the Fintech space!
This is truly a unique opportunity to make your mark and the impact you’ve always known you could! In this position, the Manager, Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for driving the overall strategy and day-to-day recruiting operations supporting a variety of technical teams that may include Engineering, Product, Information Technology, Digital Marketing and Data/Strategy as well as other teams as needed. You will leverage your leadership, collaboration and influencing skills to ensure we capture the highest quality candidates through passive talent sourcing, and that we are thoroughly screening, interviewing and on-boarding with the highest sense of urgency, quality and continuous improvement. Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will play an integral role in the design, deployment and execution of recruiting initiatives, tools and technology, training and development of the recruiting team, and continuous improvement of our processes.
The day-to-day duties include coaching, leading and developing a team of Recruiters and Sourcing Specialists to ensure we deliver on our promise of bringing the very best talent into the company in the shortest timeframe possible. Acting as an expert resource for our Recruiters as they continue their evolution into becoming "Talent Advisors", you will drive new and innovative talent sourcing strategies, provide expert guidance on selection strategies and building strong relationships with all stakeholders while ensuring a "best in class" candidate and hiring manager experience.
Role location is preferred in Phoenix but will consider remote locations in CA, TX, NV, WA, OR, and UT.
- Leads a team of 4-6 Recruiters who are based in various locations across the US.
- Identifies and implements new, creative strategies to locate and "win" top tech talent in this highly competitive market.
- Leverage metrics and data to drive performance, continuous improvement and quality talent outcomes for the team, our business groups and the company as a whole.
- With clear performance expectations in place, you will coach and guide the recruiters on a daily basis providing support, sourcing and selection strategy assistance, and on-going process improvement.
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels from senior staff to VPs to understand talent needs now and in the future. Exceptional influencing skills are key.
- Identifies and builds relationships with key external recruiting firms to leverage as needed.
- Personally manages the search for executive level openings as needed.
- Identify opportunities and participate in the execution of process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with business leaders, HRBP’s and other peers to ensure the best possible recruiting outcomes, candidate experience and new hire retention.
- Become a subject matter expert in the utilization and optimization of the ATS and other tools leveraged in the recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years of overall experience in recruiting with at least 4 years in high growth mode corporate setting required.
- 2+ years’ experience leading highly successful recruiting teams
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in the technology space (Engineering, Product, BI/Data, etc.) at all levels up to VP.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and experience required.
- Proven experience building effective relationships and partnerships across various levels of an organization.
- Talent Advisor certification preferred.
- Advanced talent sourcing certification(s) preferred.
- Proficiency in MS-office necessary; advanced capabilities in Excel, and PowerPoint a strong plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.