Manager, Loan Servicing
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Manager, Loan Servicing is responsible for customer service strategies, meeting and exceeding SLA management, and effective execution of daily customer interactions and customer service satisfaction. Responsible for identifying and problem-solving process breakdowns/cost efficiency gains and coordinating all parties involved.
The Manager, Loan Servicing is a subject matter expert in Customer Service processes and procedures, allowing for better first-call resolution for the business along with serving as the owner of the Customer Service operations team, daily customer interactions, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Additionally, this role will oversee FFAM-wide customer complaint management processes to include the logging of complaints, inbound or outbound mitigation with the customers, and reporting on all complaint type trends to allow for the improvement of go-forward processes.
- Manage all day to day operational aspects of the loan servicing team, meeting and exceeding stated SLA objectives and developing and monitoring Customer Service results and goals
- Build and reinforce an environment of “one call resolution” and extreme attention to the needs of the Freedom customer
- Responsible for the attainment of industry-leading NPS scores, utilizing customer feedback to address gaps in process and performance
- Provide oversight for all loan-processing activities (back office) for FFAM Loan Services. Seek out means to gain efficiencies through automation or process enhancement, limiting human touch and increasing speed of delivery where possible
- Work closely with Workforce Management to ensure that all aspects of staff coverage are maintained at the highest levels. Manage and recommend schedule enhancements to address changing call flow patterns, address gaps in service based on intra-day intervals
- Working with FFAM leadership, drive idea generation, conduct fact gathering, identify options, and drive the execution of initiatives and activities with the primary focus of improving all facets of the FFAM Loan Servicing and Collections activities. This includes, but is not limited to process improvements, vendor tool identification, cost efficiencies, and productivity gains
- Serving as the voice of the customer (internal and external) throughout the organization
- Provide oversight for the Management Resolution Team (MRT), the centralized complaint management platform across all FFAM lending activities
- Focus on and address “reasons customer call” in such a way as to drive self-serve options. Identify and make recommendations that will allow for increased efficiency of service
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of Customer Service
- Assist in the definition of project scope and Customer service objectives
- Own all aspects of people and performance management; hiring, training, retention, and career development
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and motivate to achieve productivity and performance standards for One Call Resolution
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, along with quality checks
- Minimum of 5 years of Customer Service knowledge and loan servicing, minimum of 3 years of leadership leading teams of 40+
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements that result in efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for communication with all levels of staff.
- Experience building cross-functional relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and ability to interpret performance data
- Proven ability to identify and execute process improvements
- Strong data analysis skills to translate business requirements and drive appropriate changes
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and proven understanding of business technologies, Workforce management, tableau reporting, dialer technologies, and dialer campaign scheduling
- Strong organizational skills; this role will require an ability to manage a vastly diverse set of initiatives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing motivation of team with position responsibilities
Interested in this opportunity?