Manager, Investor Reporting
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Now, we are making our foray into mortgage lending. Lendage is our newest product line, having begun mortgage loan origination in the second half of 2018. We are confident that our unique approach to the mortgage business gives us a tremendous opportunity to succeed, even at a time that other mortgage lenders are retrenching or exiting the business.
As one of our earliest Lendage hires, you will have to stretch yourself outside of just “management role”, as it will be several months before we are actively originating mortgages at scale. In the meantime, each day will be a new adventure. You will be working closely with our senior leaders from Lendage in San Mateo, CA and our current Mortgage Advisors in Tempe, as you play a key role in supporting the Lendage loan sales process.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining investor reporting for our loan buyers
- Act as "frontline" interface for investors - answer questions, explain reporting metrics, respond to ad hoc inquiries
- Build a strong rapport with key individuals (credit modelling team; analytics team; portfolio managers, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with Head of Capital Markets as well as President of Lendage & other individuals in operations and loan servicing to ensure Lendage & its loan buyers are well-supported in the loan sales and investor reporting process
- Strong understanding of mortgage reporting best practices
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual, with a sense of urgency, and a taste for adventure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams towards the delivery of goals and objectives
- The ability to multi-task and get things done.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment. Seeks feedback and accepts constructive criticism and coaching on a consistent basis, with a continual desire to get better.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – many opportunities to continue to grow your career!
- Voted a Best Place to Work in the Valley several years running!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increases with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: oIn49fw2