Loan Servicing Supervisor
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Loan Servicing Supervisor will oversee the Loan Servicing Team (10+ member) to ensure the performance and productivity standards are achieved. This leadership role will be critical in growth of team members and departments success. The Loan Servicing Supervisor is involved in the recruiting, training, coaching and payroll processes when necessary. Supervisors participate in the ongoing development and implementation of processes and procedures. The supervisor will also provide back up to existing specialist staff as volumes require.
- Ongoing development and implementation of processes and procedures within Loan Servicing through continuous improvement efforts
- Manage all internal reporting to Compliance and Senior Leadership
- Subject Matter Expert to team, internal departments and external customers
- Monitor, manage, and provide reporting on key indicators in an effort to measure team member performance to include one on one and semi-annual performance reviews
- Create and implement development plans for agents
- Review, approve and manage time and attendance
- Respond to escalated issues
- In-depth knowledge of collections and loan servicing regulations (e.g. FDCPA & FCRA) and best practices
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership role (i.e. Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager)
- Current or previous experience managing within a call center environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a passion for servicing customers
- Desire for hiring and training new team members
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment striving for efficiency and overall team success.
- Bachelor degree preferred
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: obmnafwO