Loan Servicing Speciaist - Customer Service Lending
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Loan Servicing Specialist I plays a critical role in providing support to our clients in the personal lending products. As a Loan Servicing Specialist you are responsible for answering customer questions relating to their FreedomPlus and Consolidation Plus Loans while providing the highest level of Customer Service possible. You will also work out arrangements with clients who are late on their payments, in order to bring their accounts current. Each day is filled with opportunities to exceed expectations and deliver the best, individualized service to internal and external customers to include phone calls, voicemails, emails and faxes.
- Handle high volume of inbound/outbound calls
- Answer questions and set up payment arrangements
- Access and notate accounts
- Process requests and account changes
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Meet or exceed quality metric goals
- Minimum of 1 yr. call center experience in the financial industry
- 1 yr. collections' experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates concern for customers and their well being
- Must be able to stay organized while working on multiple tasks
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Salesforce or other CRM experience also a plus
- Open availability between the hours of 5am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Must be able to complete two weeks of required training with NO absences
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- PAY: $16/hr
- START DATE: January 6, 2020
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: o1Vxbfwo