Join Freedom's newest lending division as a Mortgage Advisor!
Mortgage Advisors are our “Loan Officers.”
When you join the Lendage Mortgage Advisor team, you’ll learn about Lendage-specific systems and then start your training to earn your NMLS, (or prep to get your licenses reactivated). Once completed, you’ll receive leads and use your consultative sales skills, along with your newly-learned mortgage knowledge, to provide residential HELOCs. Over time, you’ll learn about future products and offer those as well.
As part of a collaborative mortgage origination team, you will partner with Loan Processors to collect necessary documentation from borrowers, work closely with underwriting to resolve conditions, and coordinate with the closing team to ensure an exceptional customer experience and an efficient funding process.
- Evaluate and analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property details to determine mortgage eligibility
- Advise and educate clients on the Lendage mortgage products and the application process
- Assist clients in completing mortgage applications, including the collection of the requisite information needed to obtain a mortgage approval
- Operate skillfully within the mortgage sales environment including the Loan Origination System, CRM, credit vendor system, and other required software and systems across the entire end-to-end mortgage process
- Communicate constantly with prospects, loan applicants, and 3rd party vendors, with continual follow-up throughout the mortgage process
- You will be expected to qualify for several state mortgage licenses within the first 45 days and to be knowledgeable in traditional mortgage products (conventional, government, or Non-QM)
- Active NMLS (or able to be reactivated)
- For internal candidates, you must have at least 1 year of sales experience as a Freedom Debt Consultant or Loan Consultant
- Eligible to complete state and federal MLO licensing requirements, including but not limited to required pre-license education, state and federal testing, and federal background checks to obtain an appropriate license to conduct business in all states deemed necessary by the company
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to work in a continually-changing, entrepreneurial team environment
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Embodies the four Freedom core values: Care, Collaboration, Get Better, and Act with Integrity
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.