Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist for Freedom Financial Network is responsible for the implementation of the lifecycle marketing strategic plan. This position will work closely with the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, cross-functional internal teams, and external partners to deliver high impact results for our business. This role requires strategic thinking, collaboration, organization self-motivation and multi-task execution.
With minimal supervision, the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist ensures the timely and efficient development, execution and reporting of integrated marketing and communications plans across the customer journey that drive sales conversion, engagement, and retention contributing to higher customer lifetime value (CLTV). This encompasses the entire customer journey for our FreedomPlus, Consolidation Plus, and Lendage businesses.
- Leverage data and customer insights to develop and execute multi-channel nurture, triggered, targeted and segmented marketing communications strategies for customer groups across all lifecycle stages
- Work with the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing and cross-functional teams to identify gaps and opportunities across the customer lifecycle
- Manage marketing and communications tactics from concept through completion
- Conduct regular reviews of marketing and communications materials to ensure content is current and adherence to brand guidelines
- Partner with product, design, email and content teams to ensure the creation of best-in-class customer experiences across channels/campaigns
- Measure, report and analyze marketing campaign/program effectiveness
- Collaborate with business data analysts to monitor client satisfaction, engagement, sales and retention trends; recommend additional tactics to inform lifecycle strategy and improve results
- Optimize marketing efforts by identifying and coordinating testing opportunities
- Collaborate, communicate and support key business stakeholder interests across acquisition, product, sales and servicing
- 3 to 5 years progressive marketing experience in a B to C environment with a focus on driving engagement, nurture, conversion, and retention (financial services a plus)
- Thorough understanding of multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, print, video, web/mobile, social, SMS)
- Client experience champion with working knowledge of messaging and brand principles
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative in organizing and completing projects on time
- Able to manage multiple projects and adapt quickly to changes in priority
- Ability to understand the big picture while focusing on the day to day execution with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; demonstrable experience in establishing effective internal relationships
- Strong written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical skills; demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics, reporting and tools
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business or relevant field required
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.