Lifecycle Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager for Freedom Debt Relief is responsible for the implementation of the lifecycle marketing strategic plan. This position will work closely with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, cross-functional internal teams, and external partners to deliver high-impact results for our business. This is a significant role that requires strategic thinking, leadership, self-motivation, and multi-task execution.
Ensures the timely and efficient development, execution and reporting of integrated marketing and communication plans across the customer journey that drive sales contact, conversion, and customer retention contributing to organizational key performance indicators. This encompasses the entire customer journey for our Freedom Debt Relief business.
- Leverage data and customer insights to develop and execute multi-channel nurture, triggered, targeted and segmented marketing communications strategies for customer groups across all lifecycle stages
- Work with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing and cross-functional teams to identify gaps and opportunities across the customer lifecycle
- Partner with product, design, email and content teams to ensure the creation of best-in-class customer experiences across channels/campaigns
- Measure, report and analyze marketing campaign/program effectiveness
- Collaborate with business data analysts to monitor client satisfaction, engagement, sales and retention trends; recommend additional tactics to inform lifecycle strategy and improve results
- Drive optimization efforts by identifying and coordinating testing opportunities
- Collaborate, communicate and support key business stakeholder interests across acquisition, product, sales and servicing
- 5 to 8 years progressive B to C marketing experience with a focus on driving engagement, nurture, sales conversion, and customer retention (financial services a plus)
- Significant experience with multi-channel marketing tactics/campaigns (email, print, video, web/mobile, SMS, dialer)
- Customer-centric mindset with experience in process-improvement, customer journey mapping, and segmentation strategies
- Working knowledge of messaging and brand principles
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrable experience in leveraging marketing data analytics and customer insights
- Working knowledge/experience with various systems or software used to communicate, analyze, test and optimize the customer experience, including: email marketing or automation, CRM, web analytics, Tableau, and survey tools
- Able to think strategically, creatively solve problems, plan and execute tactically
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, exercise initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills as well as follow-through and attention to detail
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes in priority
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams and projects; demonstrable experience in establishing effective internal relationships and building consensus
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business or relevant field required
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: owzobfwo