Junior Loan Consultant
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
F+ Junior Loan Consultant, Freedom Financial Network:
Are you looking to take your career to the next step?
Freedom Financial Network is offering career opportunities for Junior Loan Consultants to work with consumers who are seeking solutions to manage their debt to achieve personal financial goals. Successful candidates for the position are those with an aptitude to multitask, problem solves, build rapport quickly, and have worked in a call center environment.
The Junior Loan Consultant will attempt outbound calls, take inbound calls, send/reply to emails on warm leads, and managing a pipeline from potential FreedomPlus prospects looking for more information on personal loans and debt solutions. You’ll consult, qualify, and transfer leads to supporting groups who will attempt to convert prospects to the FreedomPlus loan product based on approval from our underwriting department.
- Communicate with prospective clients via phone calls and emails regarding FreedomPlus loans, debt settlement, and HELOC options
- Completing a high volume amount of inbound and outbound dials daily
- Advise prospective consumers on products while following a provided script to achieve solution-based sales
- Utilize lead management tools to track each interaction and progression of lead assignments
- Adhere to compliance and quality standards of the position
- Complete regular certification to maintain sales efficacy to meet company compliance needs
- Follow outlined lead management guidelines to establish contact
- Meet minimum standard requirements measured by our sales formula
- Achieve daily efficiency metrics related to schedule adherence/conformance
Start Date: May 3rd, 2021
Shift: Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday - Thursday
Hours: From 6am to 7pm
- Previous or current inbound or outbound call center experience is strongly preferred
- One year of sales, collections, retention, and/or customer service experience preferred
- One to two years of meeting performance sales goals is a plus
- Basic knowledge of financial service products (i.e. credit cards, personal loans)
- The ability for a shift between 6am – 7pm
- Ability to work weekends (40hrs per week)
- Meet shift-bid scheduling requirements to maintain proper staffing needs
- A history of successfully exceeding company goals in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM
- The drive to succeed, but not at the client’s expense
- Experience with discovering consumer needs to elicit more information to offer solution-based services
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + monthly bonus
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday