Intern, Enterprise Applications: ServiceNow - Summer 2022 (Remote Work From Home)
Ready to move your career forward? Want to join a mission-driven company working with best-in-class technology? Does working with a small dynamic team where your ideas are brought to life motivate and excite you? If your answer is yes, come and join us as we launch our inaugural internship program. You’ll work collaboratively with our leaders on meaningful projects that will not only allow you to leverage the skills you’ve learned so far but build new ones that will help you launch your career. Your accomplishments during your time with us will make a real impact on everyday Americans-- and that, you can be proud of!
Freedom Financial Network is looking for a talented Enterprise Applications Intern for the summer of 2022. You will work with our Enterprise Applications team on initiatives that drive business value, with a focus on Digitization, Automation, and Innovation. You will develop professionally, enhance your skills, foster connections by growing your network, and have an opportunity to interact with every facet of our business.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, NV, UT, TX, CO, DE, MD, NC, SC, TN, and WA.
- Gain an understanding of the enterprise Application product teams and the process to identify and deliver business process and application enhancements and automation.
- This individual will play a pivotal role in streamlining our current ServiceNow workflows and dashboards.
- Learn to analyze and document job workflows and create experiences. Map current state and future state processes.
- Work closely with Productivity and Collaboration product team to collaborate with Information Technology, Human Resources, Facilities and Engineering personnel in the delivery of streamlined operational workflows and dashboards within our ServiceNow platform.
- Participate in the troubleshooting and management of production issues, including change management.
- Current rising senior at an accredited university
- Critical and analytical thinker, someone that can quickly devise conclusions or solutions to problems.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate both verbally and written with varying audience types.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Strong desire to learn with a proactive demeanor.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.