Inside Sales Representative (Remote/Hybrid)
Descripción del trabajo
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the voice of the company as you consult with our amazing clients to help them find solutions to pay off their consumer debt and move forward toward a better financial future. You’ll be rewarded with attractive pay and benefits, and we’ll have your back with continuous training to help you develop your skills, grow your career, or pursue a path into leadership.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound calls and emails
- Consult with our clients on debt relief options to help pay off their consumer debt
- Enroll qualified clients in Freedom Debt Relief’s program
- Educate qualified clients on their financial options based on their needs
- Complete an application for our customers; pull credit, and gather documents for underwriting to facilitate a close within 1-2 calls.
Start Date: August 8th, 2022
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Hours: Between the hours of 5am and 8pm MST
Location: Temporarily Remote (in/near Tempe, AZ) currently due to COVID. Once we return to the office, this role will have a hybrid schedule based in Tempe, AZ.
Why This Opportunity Is Unique:
At Freedom Debt Relief, our top 20% earn 6-figure incomes as they help people across America get on the path to financial wellness. Don’t have a financial background? No problem. We provide comprehensive training to help develop your skills, grow your career, and purse a path to leadership. Our lead distribution is extremely fair so our new agents have the ability to make big commissions very quickly and this is a great position for someone who wants to take their sales career to the next level.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 1 year of call center sales experience
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers.
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and goals are met.
- Have solid computer skills with experience managing CRM program
- Experience making outbound dials on warm leads
- Competitiveness and the drive to achieve weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Paid Training
- Insurance benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision (enroll within the first 30 days).
- Paid time off Plus 10 Paid Holidays/ year, volunteer and Birthday Time Off.
- 401(K) retirement plan with match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Opportunity to earn President's Club Vacation for top sales performers.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
#LI-CM1 #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid