Inside Sales Representative-Personal Loans
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services by using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ, as well as a small but growing remote team. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years!
Inside Sales Representative – Inside Sales Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you excel at inside sales? Are you competitive by nature, and do you strive to be the top performer on your team? Do you want to earn a six-figure income? If you are an experienced Inside Sales Representative who enjoys hunting for new accounts and strives to be the best, then we are interested in speaking with you!
The company is growing exponentially and our FreedomPlus division is looking for its next team of Loan Consultants!
The Inside Sales Representative/Loan Consultant is responsible for calling customers to help them fulfill their financial goals. We offer a personal loan solution – the FreedomPlus Loan – to our customers for things such as medical expenses, home remodeling, debt consolidation, and more. We offer a best-in-class loan product at competitive rates with fantastic customer service, and this is why our customers love FreedomPlus!
This is an exceptional long-term career opportunity for a committed sales professional who has a strong work ethic, an uncompromising level of integrity, is extremely competitive, and is motivated by performance goals, earning potential, rewards and recognition.
As an Inside Sales representative and Personal Loan Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Play a critical role in the successful delivery of our products and services by fielding and qualifying both inbound and outbound requests from prospects and providing them with insight into the market, our product, and guiding the customer through the application and underwriting process.
- Excel at not only meeting but exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Show a mastery of high performance in a transactional sales environment with a one-call-close.
- Work autonomously and independently while also be a contributing member of your team.
- Utilize strong communication and critical thinking skills to quickly engage customers who have expressed interest in an unsecured loan (warm leads), sell them on the benefits of the FreedomPlus loan programs, gain customer commitment, and drive the transaction to close in one call.
- Manage a sales pipeline of up to 20 transactions in various stages of completion.
- Average 100+ dials per day.
- Collect required documentation from customers during the application, move the transaction through the underwriting process, and quickly arrange a closing with the customer.
Call Center Inside Sales – Personal Loan Consultant
- Start Date: July 6th, 2021
- Training: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm AZ time, for the first four weeks.
- Shift: Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Thursday (placement determined at the end of initial training period).
- Hours: Shift will fall between 6am and 8pm AZ time. Our top performers average 45-50 hours per week.
- This role will be remote/work for home temporarily until the company returns to the office full time (in the Phoenix Metro/Tempe/Mesa areas only).
Inside Sales Representative – Loan Consultant
- At least 2+ years of experience in an inside sales role, with a preference for those who have worked in a fast-paced, short sales cycle environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in a call center environment.
- Money-motivated: Experience working in a commission-driven role, with a preference for those who have worked with a low base salary but high commission potential.
- A proven track record of success in exceeding inside sales goals.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM tool such as Salesforce.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a high volume of leads and to follow up on required documents to close the sale.
- A competitive nature – a desire to be #1 and motivated to exceed goals.
- Adapts well to change and is open to coaching and constructive feedback.
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must be flexible to work either Inbound or Outbound calls.
- Must be able to work a shift that includes one weekend day (Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday).
- Must have the ability to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6am-8pm AZ time.
Telemarketing – Cold Calling
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Inside Sales Representative - Telemarketer
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there is a lot of opportunity for advancement!
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work nine times by our employees, including the #1 spot for two years in a row!
- Hourly base plus uncapped monthly commissions with a potential to earn a six-figure income!
- Award-winning benefits package to start within 30 days of your start date.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Two weeks paid vacation, which increases with tenure.
- Nine paid holidays and five sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday!
Freedom Financial Network is an equal opportunity employer.