Inside Sales Representative-Personal Loans
As a Loan Consultant, you have the opportunity to make a difference in helping our customers fulfill their financial goals. We offer a Personal Loan solution to customers for things such as medical expenses, home remodeling, paying off credit cards, etc. Our customers love us because we offer a best in class loan product at competitive rates with fantastic customer service—all within 1-3 days from start to funding!
This is an exceptional long-term career opportunity for a committed candidate who has a strong work ethic, an uncompromising level of integrity, is very competitive, and is motivated by performance goals, earnings potential, and rewards & recognition.
The ideal candidate is an inside representative who excels at a direct sales approach (1 call close), embraces coaching, and is highly professional and organized. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in the successful delivery of our service by fielding and qualifying inbound and outbound requests from prospects, providing them with insight into the market, our product, and guiding the customer through the application and underwriting process.
Utilize your strong communication and critical thinking skills to quickly engage customers who have expressed interest in an unsecured loan, sell them on the benefits of our loan programs, gain customer commitment and drive the transaction to close in 1 to 2 calls.
Manage a sales pipeline of up to 20 transactions in various stages of completion concurrently. Contact borrowers (new customers and past customers, averaging 100 dials per day) via phone and email to facilitate the loan application process. Collect required documents from your customers during the application, move the transaction through the underwriting process, and quickly arrange a closing with the customer.
Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals. This may require working 45-50 hours per week but the rewards are well worth it.
Base + Overtime + Weekly Spiffs + Uncapped Commission= Your Next Job!
Start Date: May 3rd 2021
Shifts: Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Hours: Between the hours of 6am-8pm Pacific time zone
Position: Inbound or Outbound- Placement will be determined once the role has been offered
Location: Remote, from your home- we provide a computer and phone, you must have high-speed internet with a wired connection available.
- 2 + years overall experience in a sales role - Preference for those who’ve worked in a fast-paced, short sales cycle environment.
- 1+ years of experience in a call center.
- Sales- offering products and services to customers based on their needs, lending experience, collections experience, or phone-based customer service experience.
- Experience working in a highly commission-driven environment. Prefer those who’ve worked with a low base salary but high potential commission. Proven success exceeding goals in a fast-paced, inside sales environment.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM tool such as Salesforce.
- Strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of leads and to follow up on required documents to close the sale.
- A competitive nature wants to be #1, motivated to exceed goals, and have a positive impact on your earnings. Money motivated (uncapped $100k+)!
- Thrive in a high-energy, highly competitive performance-driven environment.
- Adapts well to change and is open to constructive feedback.
- Minimum of HS diploma, college graduates welcomed!
- Must be flexible to work on either Inbound or Outbound calls. Placement will be determined once the role has been offered.
- Must be able to work a shift that includes 1 weekend day.
- Must have the ability to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6am-8pm Pacific time zone.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement.
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Hourly + Overtime + uncapped monthly commission (Average - $75k, Top - $105k+).
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days.
- 401k with employer match.
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure).
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days.
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday.
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family). When you join our team, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!